Modelling in Maya sugar pot

Leave a Comment

 The sugar pot was easy to make the shape of. I made a sylinder out of the basic shapes you have in maya then Jeng showed me how to make a smaller one and put it inside so you get the hollow inside with edges.
Then I used the edge loop tool on all the edges, first 4 to make the thicker parts on the bottom and top then 2 for each so the edge would be more defined.

Next I made the lid with the Curve tool.

I defined some of the details on the top in the same way as before.


Next was the handle and the hinge but it was a bit too complicated for me at this point so I took some artistic liberty and did not make anything and just left it as a normal lid.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig